A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Bladen County
A voter fraud ring centering on absentee ballots uncovered in Texas looks a lot like what went on in Bladen County, North Carolina in 2016 and a current absentee ballot push statewide in 2018. Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens News on December 5, 2016. The North Carolina State Board of Elections has ruled that absentee ballots in question in Bladen County will be counted. However, the case is being referred … Continue reading
As previously reported, a protest has been filed in Bladen county alleging that hundreds of fraudulent absentee ballots were cast. The protest was filed by Bladen County Soil and Water Conservation District Supervisor McCrae Dowless, a Democrat.
We learned from the Dowless filing that the Bladen County Improvement PAC had employed several individuals for the purpose of Get Out The Vote (GOTV) efforts, which included assisting voters with absentee ballots. Continue reading
A formal election protest has been filed with the Bladen County Board of Elections over hundreds of potentially fraudulent ballots. The ballots in question are absentee ballots.
The protest was filed by Bladen County Soil and Water Conservation District Supervisor McCrae Dowless, a Democrat. Dowless grew suspicious after he noticed that the write-in candidate in his race for Soil and Water Conservation received a rather high number of votes. Continue reading