A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: bill maher
Useful Idiots Unhinged Edition
Brace yourself, people. You are entering the world of Jackwagons gone wild. Say What? is a series of quotes that I collect as I go about my daily business of deciphering the “news”. Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! Complaining it’s hard to take a loudmouth supporter seriously when Obama has one of his very own who won’t shut up. Continue reading
Bill Maher Tears Into Romney For Giving Money To Mormon Church Instead Of Directly To Charity | Mediaite. On last week’s edition of Real Time, Bill Maher argued during the panel discussion that Mitt Romney should be giving money to … Continue reading
4 years later, still running against Palin… This is just to annoy the troll currently stalking the post I made on the attack video the Obama campaign just did on Palin:
Via Althouse: Maher went on to criticize that “fat fuck” Limbaugh: Right-wingers have made a “false equivalence” between Limbaugh and him. “I am a potty mouth. That’s different from a misogynist.” Oh really Bill? Forgetting something aren’t you? I beg … Continue reading
From TPM, emphasis mine, make sure you read the whole thing including the comments: Bill Burton, the head of the super PAC backing President Obama’s reelection campaign, responded Thursday to calls from the right and some women’s groups that the … Continue reading
The message is clear. It’s just fine to call conservative women names. I’ve got a message for these two hypocrites: War.