A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Betsy Meads
Hey, remember when I posted that article on Reverend Barber engaging in meaningful dialogue at at “press conference” with Betsy Meads, the Vice Chairman of the Republican Party in Pasquotank County? Come on, you remember — Reverend Barber was telling the crowd how “We’re not gonna just shoot one bullet, we’re gonna shoot ‘em all.”[youtube=http://youtu.be/gVbtKF4U8JU]
Well, I commented on the related video on YouTube and a funny thing happened. More #ShutUppery! This was special #ShutUppery though. I got into a little tit-for-tat with a young man named Eric Preston. After a few exchanges, a comment was removed before I could reply to it. Continue reading
Around 900 arrests made during Moral Monday to send a message to the GOP at the NCGA, yet when given the chance to engage in dialogue Reverend Barber chooses again for more #ShutUppery.
Read more about #ShutUppery: MoMoMo: The Moral Monday Concert Series
Nice catch here by WatchDogWire NC:
Also on August 20, Rev. William Barber, president of the North Carolina NAACP and a National Board member as well, held a press conference on behalf of King. He calls the challenge to King’s candidacy “a crime against democracy.” He goes on to say, “Let me say we will now take questions, questions from members of the media.”[youtube=http://youtu.be/gVbtKF4U8JU]
When Betsy Meads, author of the video, identified herself as Vice Chairman of the Republican Party in Pasquotank County and a blogger on ElizabethCity.com, Barber motioned that he wanted to go to another question from the audience. Meads was attempting to present information to Barber which shows reasonable people agree that election laws for college student voters need to be adjusted. Continue reading