A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Betsy Meads
Hey, remember when I posted that article on Reverend Barber engaging in meaningful dialogue at at “press conference” with Betsy Meads, the Vice Chairman of the Republican Party in Pasquotank County? Come on, you remember — Reverend Barber was telling the crowd how “We’re not gonna just shoot one bullet, we’re gonna shoot ‘em all.”[youtube=http://youtu.be/gVbtKF4U8JU]
Well, I commented on the related video on YouTube and a funny thing happened. More #ShutUppery! This was special #ShutUppery though. I got into a little tit-for-tat with a young man named Eric Preston. After a few exchanges, a comment was removed before I could reply to it. Continue reading
Around 900 arrests made during Moral Monday to send a message to the GOP at the NCGA, yet when given the chance to engage in dialogue Reverend Barber chooses again for more #ShutUppery.
Read more about #ShutUppery: MoMoMo: The Moral Monday Concert Series
Nice catch here by WatchDogWire NC:
Also on August 20, Rev. William Barber, president of the North Carolina NAACP and a National Board member as well, held a press conference on behalf of King. He calls the challenge to King’s candidacy “a crime against democracy.” He goes on to say, “Let me say we will now take questions, questions from members of the media.”[youtube=http://youtu.be/gVbtKF4U8JU]
When Betsy Meads, author of the video, identified herself as Vice Chairman of the Republican Party in Pasquotank County and a blogger on ElizabethCity.com, Barber motioned that he wanted to go to another question from the audience. Meads was attempting to present information to Barber which shows reasonable people agree that election laws for college student voters need to be adjusted. Continue reading