A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Betsy DeVos
On February 26, Betsy Devos, the U.S. Secretary of Education announced that the department will be investigating sexual assault cases in K-12 public schools as part of a new Title IX initiative.
It’s about damn time. Continue reading
On July 17 in Raleigh, Education Secretary Betsy Devos and Lt. Governor Dan Forest sat down for a roundtable discussion with various stakeholders to talk about the proposed Education Freedom Scholarships. Continue reading
I’ve received a barrage of emails, Facebook messages, and calls about Education Secretary DeVos’ recent speech where she made a claim that Common Core was “dead.” It is not dead. Nor will it be until the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) is dead. Continue reading