A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Bernie Fine
When allegations resurfaced against Bernie Fine, Jim Boeheim initially had this to say:
“You know how much money is going to be involved in civil suits?” Boeheim said. “I’d say about $50 million. That’s what this is about. Money.”
He was right. It is about money. How do I know that? Continue reading
In that prior post, I was less than convinced by this third accuser and that the Syracuse Police should check out his road trip story. Well, it looks like the Syracuse Police are apparently slower than The Daily News: Continue reading
In another ESPN interview, Davis contradicts himself and claims Boeheim couldn’t know because he never saw any of it. So which is it? Boeheim witnessed something or he didn’t? Inconsistencies matter. I look forward to seeing the report from the Syracuse Police department when they wrap this investigation. Whatever the outcome, the media malpractice is what should also be on trial. Continue reading