LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- National PTA: LGBTQ individuals should be a protected class
- #HB2 Mentioned at DNC by Raleigh Husband and Wife; Both Roy Cooper Donors
- Wake Supt. Email: Cuts to Teacher, Student Budget Items but 3% Increases to ‘Support Staff’
- Cooper’s Q2 Filings Reveal Big Out of State Cash, Including Former NBA Commissioner
- E-Learning Academies Target Homeschool Students for Profit
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Benghazi
One of the North Carolina General Assembly races this blog followed was the NC-20 House race between Tammy Covil and Holly Grange. Covil ran a tough campaign, calling out Grange’s company, Osprey Global Solutions, and its involvement in Benghazi.
Covil cited the Special Committee on Benghazi and the discovery of emails between Hillary Clinton and Sidney Blumenthal. Those emails showed Blumenthal going to bat for Grange’s company. Blumenthal appears to hold a financial interest in Osprey Global Solutions as well.
The Grange campaign responded by firing off a ‘cease and desist’ letter to the Covil campaign.
As it turns out, in a recent document dump by the House Committee on Benghazi further underscores Covil’s initial claims. Osprey Global Solutions and the very lucrative contracts it would be gaining are also mentioned throughout pages 44 to 50 of the document.