A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Ben Owens
An article from the Asheville Citizen Times was put in my inbox over the weekend titled, “Veteran engineer sees the value of Common Core field testing”.
It’s penned by a man named Ben Owens.
At the bottom of the article is this text:
“Benjamin C. Owens is a 2014 Hope Street Group National Teaching Fellow and math and physics teacher at the Tri-County Early College in Murphy.”
Hope Street Group. AGAIN. Continue reading