A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ben Chavis
There are primary shenanigans going on in North Carolina.
Get a whiff of what true desperation smells like. I’ve written about various candidates and a school official promoting the idea of Democrats switching their party affiliation to independent in order to influence the upcoming primary races in Cabarrus county. Now it’s going on in Rowan county too. Continue reading
So we’ve got an American Idol runner-up attempting to run against Rep. Ellmers, “The hair” running against Rep. Pittman and now another unfortunately coifed Democrat is apparently challenging Sen. Berger. Dear Mr. Osborne – The Beatles called, they want their haircut back. Add to the mix the recent Voller/Chavis debacle. Wow. NC Democrats sure are on the win wagon these days. Continue reading
My latest Magnificent 7 article is now available. The original is located here at Da Tech Guy Blog.
NC Dems Continue Marching Further Left
The North Carolina Democratic Party has had yet another shake up. No, Randy Voller isn’t apologizing for another rape remark, but it does involve him. Chairman Voller has fired manager Robert Dempsey after only nine months on the job, citing ‘personnel issues’. The last personnel issue we saw surrounding Voller was the resignation of Nina Slzosberg-Landis, who took issue with the direction Voller would take the party as well as the methods he used. Members of his own party then called for his resignation. Continue reading