A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: ATF
The Gun store was called New Deal, but the Reese family who owned it seems to be getting more of a raw deal. The Demings are now facing multiple counts of an indictment alleging they sold guns to Mexican cartels, smugglers and related charges. The more one reads about this family and the charges against them, the more it looks like they were set up. Continue reading
THE FRIDAY FOCUS Holder Perjury Edition Rep. Buerkle (R-NY) questions Attorney General Eric Holder during the full committee hearing “Fast & Furious: Management Failures at the Department of Justice” on February 2, 2012: Stonewalling and egotistical grandstanding are the hallmarks … Continue reading