A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: ATF
The Gun store was called New Deal, but the Reese family who owned it seems to be getting more of a raw deal. The Demings are now facing multiple counts of an indictment alleging they sold guns to Mexican cartels, smugglers and related charges. The more one reads about this family and the charges against them, the more it looks like they were set up. Continue reading
THE FRIDAY FOCUS Holder Perjury Edition Rep. Buerkle (R-NY) questions Attorney General Eric Holder during the full committee hearing “Fast & Furious: Management Failures at the Department of Justice” on February 2, 2012: Stonewalling and egotistical grandstanding are the hallmarks … Continue reading