A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: ‘From the top’, a local event and the reassignment plan heats up
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Asheville
An aid organization that wants to start placing refugees in Asheville, North Carolina has been meeting with the local chamber of commerce and the Unitarian Universalist Congregation according to the Asheville Citizen Times. North Carolina already ranks 9th when it comes to the … Continue reading
Apparently, I am living rent free in someone’s head lately.
Living Rent Free In Someone’s Head. Interesting article. I’ll have a response. pic.twitter.com/aPyP0200pW
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) November 3, 2015
Tons of cobwebs in there. Good times.
TommyLee ReallyThe article Brenner links to is an op-ed at News and Observer.
The long and short of the article being the same, tired and debunked narrative Brenner’s Progress NC has been pushing for the better part of the year — teachers are leaving because of pay!
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Terry Van Duyn has finally won an election. In 2012, she ran for Buncombe county commissioners in District 3 and lost miserably, coming in dead last out of 4 candidates. She’ll be filling the seat of the late Senator Nesbitt (NC-49) for the rest of what remains of his term. Here’s Van Duyn on the campaign trail in April 2012. She was Occupy Monday before it was all the rage:[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9niuHGq5HIs]
Van Duyn wasn’t a shoe-in however, because it took three rounds of voting to get a majority… Continue reading
Education spending is being slashed by the GOP in NC!!! Moral Monday and liberal media told me so! But..but…horrible video making fun of us! We’re mad![youtube=http://youtu.be/VYjDepzcAXE]
Why? Because it’s a fine example exposing the ‘group think’ in these crowds? Because the Buncombe Young Republicans were right? None of these people are very informed to start with? All of the above?
Crikey. If the Moral Monday people told you to jump off a bridge, would you? Given the video we just saw, don’t answer that. Continue reading