A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Are you better off?
I glance at those little opinion polls on the front page of Yahoo! from time to time. This one caught my eye, but not for the poll. It was the hyperlink under it that made me shake my head. The poll asks, “Are you better off now than four years ago?”
Well, I clicked on my answer and got the above results. Then, right underneath it there is a hyperlink to a story, telling me my answer (Obviously NO, duh?) may be a matter of ‘perspective’. (After you read the article below, check out the comments for some fun.)
That hyperlink took me to this hatchet piece by the NY Times, which has this opening:
For Americans, Being ‘Better Off’ Is a Matter of Perspective Continue reading