A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Apex
Southwest Wake voters will need to pay attention as we advance into 2015. Elections for various local positions need to be on voters radar. Cary, Apex, Fuquay Varina, Morrisville and Holly Springs all have Town Council elections coming up.
According to Cary News:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
children in this manner is appropriate. It’s not. I wonder what would happen if a bunch of moms started protesting Common Core in front of the school? Would that be appropriate too?
Today in Apex, one such protest happened (tweet below). Note one of the signs “NC has no tchrs. Union.” Those poor tchrs. No union.
More than 60 teachers rally outside #apex high school for better pay, more support in #NC pic.twitter.com/JnSxqIQF2e
— Tara Lynn (@TLynnNews) May 21, 2014
The Town of Apex has elected Moral Monday protester and NC Justice Center Employee Nicole Dozier to one of its town council positions. If you live in the area, you might have seen her purple campaign signs along the roadside. Purple being the color of a non-partisan middle ground between Republican Red and Democrat Blue. Ms. Dozier is a registered Democrat and is anything but ‘non-partisan’ as I pointed out in October: Continue reading
Wake up Apex, you’re being invaded by two women who have participated in the Moral Monday mockery of NC voters. Both have ties to the very Left leaning NC Justice Center (founder of Blueprint NC) and both have been to Moral Monday, although only one was arrested in front of her twin four year-olds. Continue reading
He’s visiting WestStar Precision. He’s billing WestStar as a small business that will get something out of his new ‘Jobs’ bill – which isn’t about jobs, it’s about more spending and tax hikes. Daily Caller reports on WestStar shipping jobs to their brand new plant in Costa Rica — hey, no wonder Obama likes them since they are creating no jobs here! Continue reading