A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: AP History
Have you heard of APUSH?
APUSH stands for Advanced Placement United States History.
Many may recall having taken AP History, AP English or others when they were in High School. The AP courses have been around for decades, yet now are being changed in a radical manner.
The changes to APUSH are being handed down by Common Core Architect, David Coleman. scG-coleman-unqualifiedYes, the same David Coleman who was part of the collection of ‘unqualified’ people to write and develop education standards.
KEEP READING – YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION. Continue reading