A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: AP History
Have you heard of APUSH?
APUSH stands for Advanced Placement United States History.
Many may recall having taken AP History, AP English or others when they were in High School. The AP courses have been around for decades, yet now are being changed in a radical manner.
The changes to APUSH are being handed down by Common Core Architect, David Coleman. scG-coleman-unqualifiedYes, the same David Coleman who was part of the collection of ‘unqualified’ people to write and develop education standards.
KEEP READING – YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION. Continue reading