A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ansar Al Sharia
A newly release Senate Intelligence Committee report cast blame on the State Department for the attacks on the Benghazi Mission and CIA annex. The report, which details fourteen different findings about the attacks that night, makes it clear that the attack was preventable. Continue reading
It’s just under three weeks ago I updated on the Benghazi case. In that update, we had learned that Nakoula had granted an interview to the Daily Caller, witnesses and survivors were being hidden from Congress and that 400 surface to air missiles that were diverted to Libya were stolen by some ‘very ugly people’.
In the following update, I’ll cover the mainstream media finally denouncing the blame assigned to the YouTube video, the denial of one FOIA and information obtained from another, the pulling out of the investigative team in Benghazi and new meaning assigned to Hillary’s now famous outburt – What difference, at this point, does it make? Possibly a big one if the trail being abandoned leads back to Egypt. Continue reading