A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Angeline Escheverria
I’ve written in the past about the ‘school to prison pipeline’ narrative.
The idea is that school discipline practices are discriminatory.
The goal, which organizers will deny, is to have a separate set of discipline rules for minorities and remove any type of police presence from schools.
The tactic is to protest using similar escalating methods like ones we’ve seen at Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter.
The difference is this time, it’s middle school and high school kids. With professional agitators supporting them.
Three groups have been involved in this in North Carolina – Education Justice Alliance, NC HEAT and Youth Organizing Institute.
KEEP READING… Continue reading →
Three groups are protesting Wake County Schools discipline policies involving black students according to an article at News and Observer.