A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Angeline Echeverria
I’ve written in the past about the ‘school to prison pipeline’ narrative.
The idea is that school discipline practices are discriminatory.
The goal, which organizers will deny, is to have a separate set of discipline rules for minorities and remove any type of police presence from schools.
The tactic is to protest using similar escalating methods like ones we’ve seen at Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter.
The difference is this time, it’s middle school and high school kids. With professional agitators supporting them.
Three groups have been involved in this in North Carolina – Education Justice Alliance, NC HEAT and Youth Organizing Institute.
KEEP READING… Continue reading →