A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Amnesty
Through the Twitter and blogosphere, a narrative has emerged.
A laughable narrative, indeed: Ted Cruz is soft on illegal immigration… because of his proposed 2013 amendment to proposed Gang of Eight legislation.
Cruz himself even laughed. Continue reading
The Obama administration’s lawlessness regarding our border security resulted in a tidal wave of illegals coming over our Southern border. The Obama administration then parceled these illegal immigrants out to the states; including many children.
On behalf of these illegal kids, the Left of the Left are stepping up integration efforts via complaints to the DOJ. This is a likely overture to impending lawfare.
READ MORE – SEE WHO IS FILING COMPLAINTS WITH THE DOJ Continue reading
A new bumper sticker from the Obama campaign. Oh. The. Pandering. Continue reading
I was reading the El Paso Speech that Obama gave today on Immigration Reform and just knew I was seeing similar phrases and recycled/reworked sections from another speech. So I went through my bookmarks and found one he gave at … Continue reading