A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Amnesty
Through the Twitter and blogosphere, a narrative has emerged.
A laughable narrative, indeed: Ted Cruz is soft on illegal immigration… because of his proposed 2013 amendment to proposed Gang of Eight legislation.
Cruz himself even laughed. Continue reading
The Obama administration’s lawlessness regarding our border security resulted in a tidal wave of illegals coming over our Southern border. The Obama administration then parceled these illegal immigrants out to the states; including many children.
On behalf of these illegal kids, the Left of the Left are stepping up integration efforts via complaints to the DOJ. This is a likely overture to impending lawfare.
READ MORE – SEE WHO IS FILING COMPLAINTS WITH THE DOJ Continue reading
A new bumper sticker from the Obama campaign. Oh. The. Pandering. Continue reading
I was reading the El Paso Speech that Obama gave today on Immigration Reform and just knew I was seeing similar phrases and recycled/reworked sections from another speech. So I went through my bookmarks and found one he gave at … Continue reading