A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: American Council on Education
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere!
Last time, we learned that the FBI seized documents related to technology devices (iPads) at LAUSD and were investigating the possibility of fraud in relation to the contracts.
Today, we’re looking at the crash and burn of the GED test scores after Pearson and American Council On Education (ACE) took it over, re-wrote the test and made it ‘Common Core Aligned’. Not only was the content ‘aligned, but so was the method. GED test takers now have to do it online. The result has been a catastrophic drop in the passage rate.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
I had recently written how ACT was moving to a new test, ASPIRE, which is Common Core aligned. I mentioned the impact this would have on Homeschoolers and online learners opting out of public schools due to Common Core. Here is another hit on those same groups. Starting this year, 2014, The GED is now Common Core aligned. Continue reading