A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cumberland Teacher Arrested For Sexual Relations With Student
- NC’s Largest District Is Following In The Footsteps of Parkland
- CMS Charter School Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Involving 13 YO Girl
- Scotland Teacher Racks Up 14 Sex Charges, Including Child Porn
- Wilson Teacher Charged With Bringing Gun On Educational Property, Marijuana Possession
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Alliance for Excellent Education
Technology is not going away nor should it. Digital Learning is coming to states everywhere, including North Carolina. There are many pros and cons surrounding Digital Learning.
What I want to talk about is where the push for Digital Learning is coming from and how it is connected to North Carolina. There are some key players, history and money influences that are driving legislation in our state; specifically HB660.
Buckle up, this is not light reading and this will be a multi-part series. Continue reading