A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Granville County teacher arrested by NC SBI Computer Crimes Unit
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ajamu Dillahunt
News and Observer Ed blog has an article up quoting Wake County Board member, Jim Martin, on the alleged ‘school to prison pipeline’. The article cites the group “Education Justice Alliance” as taking exception to Martin’s comments.
There’s a punchline to Martin’s comments and the subsequent dismay by the Education Justice Alliance. He and the Wake School Board invited this ‘school to prison pipeline’ of attack in. Keep reading, you’ll see why.
Here comes the participation trophy in Wake County schools for academics. So much for “higher standards”? More like softening the blow for the next wave of disastrous end of course scores and year and grades.
The Wake County School board, famous for their infighting and busing for “socioeconomic diversity” debacle, now are leaving it up to individual schools in Wake county to decide if kids who don’t do their work should get bad grades. No, I’m not kidding.
So who is behind this push? Two far Left racial and social justice activists tied to both Moral Monday and Blueprint NC. Continue reading
I’ve asked the NCAE’s Twitter account multiple times if they are involved in the formation of Aim Higher NC. It’s been nearly two weeks since I began asking and have received no reply. I’d give them the benefit of the doubt of not seeing the tweet, had it only been one. I’ve sent half a dozen now, including one this morning. Continue reading