A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: African-American Caucus of the N.C. Democratic Party
As previously reported by this site, the larger media outlets in North Carolina have remained silent on the attempts by the African-American Caucus (AAC) of the NC Democratic Party to remove Patsy Keever as party chair.
Media continued to ignore it even after the group filed suit in Wake County.
The only outlet who has reported on this turn of events to date is the Tribune Papers. All four were penned by Roger McCredie. Continue reading
Earlier in June, I wrote about a petition filed by various members of the NC Democrat African-American Caucus to remove the Party Chair, Patsy Keever.
The very lengthy list of charges against Keever include holding unconstitutional conventions, violating the Voting Rights Act and disenfranchising North Carolina African-American Voters.
No media covered the story then and no media is covering it now, except this one as noted in a press release from the Director of BlacVotesCount. This media blackout continues despite members of the NCDP African-American Caucus contacting multiple media outlets in the state. Continue reading
So, a NC state Senator apparently violated election law this campaign cycle.
Where is the NC NAACP/Moral Monday? Why aren’t they holding a press conference and screaming ‘voter suppression?
KEEP READING… Continue reading