A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: ACORN
The hypocrisy is now so thick, it will take a chainsaw to penetrate it: House Democrat starts inquiry into GOP firm linked to bad voter forms – latimes.com Voter Fraud is apparently a real thing now! Go figure. These are … Continue reading
Seems to me that instead of saying there would be disenfranchised voters and playing the race card, they would serve these voters better to perhaps assist them in getting said ID? I mean, come on. We need ID for cigarettes, alcohol, to register our kids for school, to buy drain cleaner, check into a hotel and to register in the armed services…but not to determine who are elected officials and President are? Absurd. Continue reading