A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Media Attacks Low-Income Student Scholarships, Wake County Still A Hot Mess and SAT ‘Adversity Scores’
- Cooper Political Campaign Advisor Orchestrated Strach Ouster
- School Choice Advocate Hits WRAL Owners on Editorial Attacking Low-Income Scholarship
- Orange County Teacher Facing Felony Child Exploitation Charges
- Silent Sam Vandals Get 24 Hour Sentence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: 3rd grade
The UNC Charlotte Urban Institute has an article up at the PR Firm, EducationNC called, “Mapping NC student grade-level and subject proficiency by district, 2013-14”
I’m looking at this article from the perspective of a ‘setting of the stage’ prior to the release of the 2014-15 scores.
There is a breakout by district of reading proficiency percentages based on the Common Core aligned North Carolina EOG (End of Grade) test.
The article is preceded by a big map of the state with sliding menu items to look at various data points. One data point they have under the map is stagnant: STATEWIDE: 60.2%
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Over the last week, parents have blown up over the reading of a homosexual themed ‘fairytale’ to 3rd grade children. This incident has taken another turn.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading