A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: 2012 DNC Convention
Recently acquitted Occupier, Scottie Wingfield, leads the charge to recruit poor people to astroturf Occupy’s upcoming DNC protests. Clearly, the low turn out in Tampa is on the minds of the protesters gearing up for the DNC in Charlotte.
[Scottie Wingfield Mug Shot]
Click for Arrest Record
Wingfield is one of the Occupiers I identified back in July as having won a slot in the DNC lottery under her individual name, likely in an attempt to mask her association with Occupy.
From the Charlotte Observer:
CHARLOTTE, N.C. Protesters went door-to-door in a low-income west Charlotte neighborhood on Tuesday to face one of their biggest challenges: Convincing the poor to join street demonstrations meant to highlight their struggles. Continue reading
Urban Unity. To Obama, it’s a poster with interlocking red and blue hands. To the rest of America, it’s taking the law into our own hands to protect ourselves and increasing numbers of homeless tent cities cropping up coast to coast. Continue reading