A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- School Choice Advocate Hits WRAL Owners on Editorial Attacking Low-Income Scholarship
- Orange County Teacher Facing Felony Child Exploitation Charges
- Silent Sam Vandals Get 24 Hour Sentence
- Raleigh Private School Teacher Arrested On Peeping Charges
- Former Catawba Teacher Pleads Guilty to Crime Against Nature, Plea Deal Means No Jail
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: 2012 Budget
As highlighted in a previous article, tucked inside the budget hammered out by the General Assembly are a number of program expansions, increases in various budgets and some new pilot programs.
View House Bill 1030 – 2016 Appropriations Act.
Another item in the budget concerns the expansion of the Opportunity Scholarship Program (OSP). The media in North Carolina often calls the OSP a ‘voucher program’.
KEEP READING… Continue reading