A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: 1984
Anderson Cooper decided to do his job on Friday (probably because CNN was about to be thrown under the bus by the White House) and announced CNN had obtained Ambassador Stevens journal from the burned out Consulate in Libya. Cooper also admitted CNN used it for reporting purposes, after telling the family they would not, 4 days later.
On Saturday the 22nd, CNN released its version of events on how they came by the journal. The report is short and does not mention exactly who the journal was turned over to, but instead only mentions a ‘third party’. The Saturday CNN journal report also repeats the lie that the Consulate was attacked in relation to anti-islam movie protests in the region. The entire thing is a cover your ass type move.
Let’s timeline this a bit: Continue reading