A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Socialism
A petition with over 1,260 signatures is calling on Wake County Public Schools to remove Marxist Black Lives Matter curriculum and training and to “cease providing politically biased material promoting BLM content to children and teachers.”
Specifically mentioned in the petition is the removal of a Black Lives Matter themed website created by the district’s Office of Equity Affairs that was first reported by A.P. Dillon on June 12 of this year. Continue reading →
The Wake County Public School’s Office of Equity Affairs (OEA) has created a Black Lives Matter themed website to provide “resources” to teachers in order to “teach the movement” in their classrooms. Continue reading →
Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is openly promoting the use of “Social Justice Standards” produced by an offshoot of the civil rights advocates turned hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
In a previous article, I went through a bill (HB 31) filed by Durham legislators that would essentially make Durham Public Schools a landlord. In that article, I mentioned that Durham had other options than to try this through legislation. Here’s why. Continue reading →
Legislators from Durham filed a bill last week that would let Durham Public Schools become a landlord – for their own teachers.
Isn’t that like funding one’s own paycheck via rent to your boss? How is that going to work? Continue reading →