A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Socialism
A petition with over 1,260 signatures is calling on Wake County Public Schools to remove Marxist Black Lives Matter curriculum and training and to “cease providing politically biased material promoting BLM content to children and teachers.”
Specifically mentioned in the petition is the removal of a Black Lives Matter themed website created by the district’s Office of Equity Affairs that was first reported by A.P. Dillon on June 12 of this year. Continue reading →
The Wake County Public School’s Office of Equity Affairs (OEA) has created a Black Lives Matter themed website to provide “resources” to teachers in order to “teach the movement” in their classrooms. Continue reading →
Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is openly promoting the use of “Social Justice Standards” produced by an offshoot of the civil rights advocates turned hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
In a previous article, I went through a bill (HB 31) filed by Durham legislators that would essentially make Durham Public Schools a landlord. In that article, I mentioned that Durham had other options than to try this through legislation. Here’s why. Continue reading →
Legislators from Durham filed a bill last week that would let Durham Public Schools become a landlord – for their own teachers.
Isn’t that like funding one’s own paycheck via rent to your boss? How is that going to work? Continue reading →