A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Security Guard Charged with 27 Counts Including Statutory Rape
- New Hanover Special Ed Assistant Charged with Statutory Rape of Minor, Indecent Liberties
- New Education “Non-Profit” Brings Jeb! To Raleigh
- The Going Rate To Look Like A Legit Candidate For A District Court Seat? $1,167.
- Cobey, NC Board of Education Seem To Be In Denial Over HB 17 Ruling
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: #SJW
Some quick hits in North Carolina education news from the end of March include some legislative updates, threats to schools continues to skyrocket, questions on what is the right level of security at schools, and Roy Cooper says he will push for teacher pay to be raised to the national average – which keeps rising each year. Continue reading
The news that the March For Our Lives had been set up as a 501(c)4 hit the news cycle a week or two ago.
What’s most interesting to me is how fast they received their non-profit status. Continue reading