A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Outrage Industry
Two of the four protesters who vandalized and pulled down the Silent Sam statue on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus in 2018 were given a 24-hour jail sentence. Continue reading
The Leftists running the Durham City Council are really out-doing themselves recently between their rampant anti-semitism and assault on Free Speech. And Mayor-Pro Tem Jillian Johnson is leading the charge.
Liberal Activism is alive and well in our schools. Yesterday was the national “walk out” protesting gun violence in schools.
Instead of ‘walking up’ to a fellow classmate suffering from bullying, NC students in various K-12 schools walked out. Continue reading
At CPAC this year, Dana Loesch’s speech took aim at the media, specifically that the media loves mass shootings because “crying white mothers are ratings gold.” The media is getting what it loves, and then some. Continue reading
Teacher pay in the state of North Carolina has continually risen for the last four years and the average has now surpassed $50,000 a year, not including benefits.
Cue the complaining from “non-partisan non-profit” outrage industry. Continue reading
After an analysis of NC CRED’s affiliations and dealings, American Lens has discovered questionable dark money ties and a connection to the NC Advocates for Justice PAC, which is named in a campaign finance ethics complaint filed against Governor Roy Cooper. Continue reading