A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Outrage Industry
Two of the four protesters who vandalized and pulled down the Silent Sam statue on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus in 2018 were given a 24-hour jail sentence. Continue reading
The Leftists running the Durham City Council are really out-doing themselves recently between their rampant anti-semitism and assault on Free Speech. And Mayor-Pro Tem Jillian Johnson is leading the charge.
Liberal Activism is alive and well in our schools. Yesterday was the national “walk out” protesting gun violence in schools.
Instead of ‘walking up’ to a fellow classmate suffering from bullying, NC students in various K-12 schools walked out. Continue reading
At CPAC this year, Dana Loesch’s speech took aim at the media, specifically that the media loves mass shootings because “crying white mothers are ratings gold.” The media is getting what it loves, and then some. Continue reading
Teacher pay in the state of North Carolina has continually risen for the last four years and the average has now surpassed $50,000 a year, not including benefits.
Cue the complaining from “non-partisan non-profit” outrage industry. Continue reading
After an analysis of NC CRED’s affiliations and dealings, American Lens has discovered questionable dark money ties and a connection to the NC Advocates for Justice PAC, which is named in a campaign finance ethics complaint filed against Governor Roy Cooper. Continue reading