A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Mapping The Left
North Carolina’s Attorney General Josh Stein was a panelist at a Dark Money group summit held earlier this year.
The Democracy Alliance Spring Summit was entitled “Charting a Course to Progressive Power.” Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading
Many Social Justice roads in North Carolina seem to lead back to the same place: Action for Community in Raleigh (ACRe). We’ll get into ACRe, but first, a look two closely tied sub-organizations. Continue reading
Those following this blog know I have been chronicling the Left in North Carolina for years. In the last few years, I’ve been watching Leftist led organizations infiltrate education. Civitas has also caught onto this trend and has begun to … Continue reading
When the White House announced Obama’s plan to finally visit a US mosque, Muslim Americans like Zudhi Jasser, of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and some 2016 Republican candidates came out criticizing the choice of the mosque in question.
Liberal site ThinkProgress did a story defending Obama’s visit to the Islamic Society of Baltimore and attacking Republican Presidential candidate Senator Marco Rubio (FL) for criticizing Obama’s speech at the mosque while at a Town Hall in NH:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
An anonymous little birdie dropped this in my inbox last night. I reached out Mr. Diaz to authenticate and was told it was real. So I’m publishing it.
Glad to see someone being proactive about the Blueprint NC cabal and their obvious media ties and bias. For those interested after reading the letter below, here’s my archive on Blueprint NC.
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Ricky Diaz Continue reading