A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Left Leaning
When the White House announced Obama’s plan to finally visit a US mosque, Muslim Americans like Zudhi Jasser, of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and some 2016 Republican candidates came out criticizing the choice of the mosque in question.
Liberal site ThinkProgress did a story defending Obama’s visit to the Islamic Society of Baltimore and attacking Republican Presidential candidate Senator Marco Rubio (FL) for criticizing Obama’s speech at the mosque while at a Town Hall in NH:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
For anyone doubting media bias is real in North Carolina, consider the case of WNCT reported, Jessica Jewell reporting nearly verbatim material supplied to her by far Left outfit, Progress NC.
I asked the question:
So did @JessicaWNCT plagiarize Progress NC Comms director piece or did they just give it to her to re-print? https://t.co/dPp8VKrs7T @wnct9
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) January 15, 2016
SEE THE REPLY.. KEEP READING… Continue reading
If you haven’t heard of the controversy surrounding APUSH (Advanced Placement US History) before, you will likely be hearing more about it after reading this — especially once you see how it’s affecting politics in one North Carolina race. Continue reading
Progress NC, the far left activist group and partner of Blueprint NC, is still pushing politically motivated and hyperbolic rhetoric when it comes to NC education.
This is the same stuff we saw back in 2013.
KEEP READING…. CRIPPLE, EVISCERATE, SLAM… Continue reading