A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: 9/11 – Ten Years Later
I turn my heart and eyes to those two small people, which God gifted me with. I draw my strength from 20 fingers. I draw my inspiration from 20 toes. I draw my resolve from the 4 eyes that look to me for love, support, guidance and protection. Continue reading
The 10th Anniversary is a week away. It is a time for reflection, for mourning, consoling and for bonding with our fellow Americans. It is also a time for remembering and for renewed vigilance. We cannot let ‘Never Forget’ turn … Continue reading
Fourteen days from now marks the 10th Anniversary of 9/11. All of us remember that day, where we were and how it unfolded. We watched the planes intentionally driven into the Twin Towers. We watched the burn, the people running … Continue reading
We MUST Never Forget. We are two months from the 10th Anniversary of 9/11. Ten years seems like a long time for some, but for others it was just yesterday. For much of America, the wounds are still fresh from … Continue reading
We MUST Never Forget. As we all relax for this Memorial Day weekend, may we keep clearly in mind the reason for the holiday and count our blessings. We cannot lose sight of how close we are to losing what … Continue reading
I think I’ve avoided putting it into written words for a number of reasons – most of which are in a vein of mental self-defense. I’ve decided that today is the day, however, to finally let some of those defenses down. This is my story. Continue reading
We MUST Never Forget. Ten year ago this year we were attacked. Thousands were murdered. This is part one and two of the History Channel’s documentary chronicling the 102 minutes that changed the United States forever. I will be posting … Continue reading