LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake Sheriff puts WCPSS School Board on the spot over Bathroom Policy
- CEO’s Who Bashed NC’s #HB2 On Receiving End of Scandals, Discrimination Charges
- #NCGA Candidate Touts Arrest Record In Email Push
- 911 Transcripts Reveal Orlando Islamic Terror Attack Was About… Islamic Terror. Not LGBT.
- NC Teacher Who Pushed Trump-Hitler Comparisons Resigns in Wake of Investigation
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Scandals
This past Spring, the Human Rights Campaign enlisted a number of businesses in their economic blackmail campaign intended to force North Carolina into repealing House Bill 2 (HB2).
These businesses ignored that HB2 allows private business to administer their own facilities policies, where as the Charlotte Ordinance forced public and private business alike to ban single sex facilities.
Many of these businesses and their CEO’s called HB2 ‘discriminatory’, including the CEO of Wells Fargo and PayPal’s Peter Thiel. In the last two days, both of these men are now facing some serious scandals. Continue reading →
Something epic has happened this evening. Hillary Clinton supporters are going insane on Twitter calling for a #BlockSalon tweet storm.
Why you may ask? Well, because Salon.com published an article titled “Dear FBI, the Democratic Party’s Future Rests Upon Your Investigation of Clinton’s Emails”.
KEEP READING… THERE IS A PUNCHLINE… Continue reading →
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District … Continue reading →