A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Scandals
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading
Something epic has happened this evening. Hillary Clinton supporters are going insane on Twitter calling for a #BlockSalon tweet storm.
Why you may ask? Well, because Salon.com published an article titled “Dear FBI, the Democratic Party’s Future Rests Upon Your Investigation of Clinton’s Emails”.
KEEP READING… THERE IS A PUNCHLINE… Continue reading
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District … Continue reading
When the White House announced Obama’s plan to finally visit a US mosque, Muslim Americans like Zudhi Jasser, of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and some 2016 Republican candidates came out criticizing the choice of the mosque in question.
Liberal site ThinkProgress did a story defending Obama’s visit to the Islamic Society of Baltimore and attacking Republican Presidential candidate Senator Marco Rubio (FL) for criticizing Obama’s speech at the mosque while at a Town Hall in NH:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Clinton Maintains The Obama Administration’s Level Of Transparency Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy column: State Dept. Filtered Out Some #Benghazi Documents By A.P. Dillon Last week I covered the The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ and here we are a week later and it turns out the State … Continue reading