A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County assistant principal arrested for DWI
- Buncombe teacher arrested on charges of having sex with a student
- #WCPSS Updates: Mental health screenings, the latest reassignment plan draft and failing schools
- Alamance teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted on charge of storing a student’s gun in her classroom
- 63-year-old CMS teacher accused of having sex with a student found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- #WCPSS Updates: Heard about the BIMAS-2 yet? Plus, MVP drops their suit and a Magnet School Felon
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Michelle Obama
Over 83k for an Aspen Get-away… thank God they stayed at a Bundler’s house to save us a buck! Continue reading
Let Me Eat Pie!
The rest of you, not so much.
Fresh on the heels of locking Disney into one of her Food Police cells, the First Hamburglar is off to have some pie. The rest of us can eat our carrots. Dressed like a bag of bulging cotton candy, she was hard to miss although I am sure some tried. Continue reading
Their party and union pals go down in flames in Wisconsin and she’s out doing Letterman’s top 10 list in yet another ugly dress. Figures. Continue reading
You know… life is about choices and when you’re on vacation with an already picky eater, the choice to pile on some french fries should be a no brainer. I don’t go to Disney for the food. I don’t think anyone does. Especially when they charge $9 bucks for a hamburger with packaged grapes? Jeez! I go for the rides, the characters and the smiles it all brings to my kids faces. I see what Disney is trying to do there and I don’t knock them for it, but they need to remember what their about and it’s not restricting our eating. Continue reading
I think most people around like to get more of something for less money. We like getting the most bang for our buck. We love buy one get one free sales. We love coupons and discount houses. We like getting big portions when we eat out because we can take home what we don’t finish – we feel like we got our money’s worth.
Well, over the last three years, our More for Less love affair has been under attack. The latest casualty? The King-sized Snickers Bar. I know, you’re probably as torn up as I am. What road trip would be complete without swinging into a gas station to grab a King-sized Snickers because you’re in the middle of nowhere with not a restaurant in sight? Continue reading