A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Teachers Union Affiliate Planning Second Strike Using 2018 Strike’s ‘Sick Leave’ Strategy
- Yadkin Schools Bus Driver Charged With Assault With A Deadly Weapon, Intent To Kill
- Two Rutherford County Schools Instructors Suspended For Misconduct Allegations
- Former Watauga High Intern Charged With Sexual Exploitation Of A Minor
- Former Durham Montessori Employee Has New Charges In Four States
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Voting
Before he facilitated payment for a Russian Dossier to Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign lawyer, Marc Elias, was Roy Cooper’s lawyer during the 2016 election. Continue reading
Ghost Voters: North Carolina has 22 counties in which there are more registered voters than there are eligible voters living in them. Continue reading
Election protest ability of North Carolina citizens is in jeopardy despite a recent report claiming nearly 8,500 duplicate votes in the 2016 election.
A report by the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) indicates that at least 8,471 votes cast in 2016 were “highly likely” duplicates. Continue reading
As previously reported, a protest has been filed in Bladen county alleging that hundreds of fraudulent absentee ballots were cast. The protest was filed by Bladen County Soil and Water Conservation District Supervisor McCrae Dowless, a Democrat.
We learned from the Dowless filing that the Bladen County Improvement PAC had employed several individuals for the purpose of Get Out The Vote (GOTV) efforts, which included assisting voters with absentee ballots. Continue reading
“Voter fraud doesn’t exist.”
“There’s no proof.”
“Voter fraud is rare.”
These are the lines we’ve all been fed by various groups – namely those opposing voter ID.
Meet Pasco Parker.
He voted three times in three different states in 2012 and one of them was North Carolina. Continue reading