A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Taxes
A recent report published by the Cato Institute ranks the country’s governors on their fiscal policies. Among the eight given an “F” was North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper. Continue reading
Common Core math. The struggle is real.
Left-wing activist group Progress NC Action is in serious denial when it comes to NC tax reform judging by their latest “Tax Priorities Tour” email (below).
Here are some of my latest articles over at the Heartland Institute. See what’s going on from Pennsylvania to Washington.
Read & share! Continue reading
Earlier, I wrote about Cabarrus Job’s Now (CJN) and their hilariously stupid mailer attacking Larry Pittman.
I promised I would follow-up on the other claims made on the mailer. I keep my promises.
@CabarrusJobsNow hopes ppl are too dumb to look up the source material. Well, CJN, I’m your huckleberry. #Incoming pic.twitter.com/Ye6sUX8zB2
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) March 1, 2016
KEEP READING… HILARITY ENSUES…. Continue reading
With the primary rapidly approaching, the mailer wars have begun.
This one in #NC48 put out by the NC Chamber is particularly hilarious.
Stick around while I give it the ‘Nelson treatment’. Continue reading
My latest articles at Heartland are now available:
North Carolina Commissioners, Residents Reject Eminent Domain Proposal
Lawmakers Debate Post Office Entitlement Changes, Reorganization
Prior articles this month included:
Indiana Lawmakers Propose Excise Tax Hikes for Road Funding
North Carolina Panelists Break Ranks with Standards Commission
Kentucky Lawmakers Propose Rebooting State Education Standards Continue reading
In case you missed it, Dr. Atkinson quietly dropped a bombshell at the last State Board of Education meeting.
KEEP READING… Continue reading