A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment wanes, EdCamp Equity, Board member lie caught on camera, Green Hope fights to keep Dance
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Illegal Immigration
Representative Chris Millis (R-17) has leveled serious charges the North Carolina Secretary of State, Elaine Marshall, which include granting over 250 notary public commissions to illegal aliens. Continue reading
While most were waving American Flags or ones with President Trump’s name on them, another group of people were holding banners of another kind – ones about stolen lives. Continue reading
One of the PVC Six has a serious problem. Not only does she work for the uber-liberal attack group, Blueprint NC, but it looks like she may have voted illegally this past week.
Supt. Ann Clark, who was installed when Heath Morrison was arguably forced to resign after sketchy activities started to surface, has made it clear she plans to bail after her current temporary term is up.
What started with Morrison is being carried out by Clark. She has given her blessing to letting illegal immigrants volunteer in Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools.
Don’t expect to read opposing parental views in this article, WBTV didn’t bother. You can hit the comments though, where push back has begun.
WBTV reported; emphasis added: Continue reading
Have the opinion that Sanctuary cities are bad policy, get your business, staff and family threatened.
Dr. Rosemary Fernandez Stein, a latino woman, dared to have such an opinion and that is exactly what happened. Folks, fight back by hitting her donation page.
Via Facebook, here is what she reported and included a Spanish translation below the original: Continue reading
Last night, a collection of folks decided to use what looks like PVC pipe to chain themselves together in front of the Governor’s mansion.
Oh brother. Continue reading
Kay Hagan was literally upstaged at her own rally. Cringeworthy.
Hagan has been under fire by DREAMERS and immigration advocates across North Carolina in the past few weeks.
Sen. Kay Hagan slammed on immigration in Spanish-language billboards http://t.co/QlvemH241g #ncsen
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 23, 2014
Since the President won’t be acting until after the election yet again and his policies are on the ballot, the Democrats should have seen this coming. Especially Kay Hagan, who has voted with him faithfully all 6 years.
#SomethingWrongNC ==>Moderate? Laugh. Hagan voted with Obama 118 out of 119 times in 2014. pic.twitter.com/xuQ4iSNkbk #ncsen”
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 24, 2014
READ MORE…. Continue reading