A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Outrage Mob Celebrates Destroying Inanimate Object In Chapel Hill – #SilentSam
- Iredell-Statesville Teacher Arrested for Statutory Rape, Sex Offenses
- About That Nuisance Suit in Charlotte a Judge Tossed Out…
- #NCED Updates – 3 SBE Resignations, 2 Out At DPI & Durham tries to Deplatform Charter Schools
- WCPSS Employee Arrested for Felony Larceny
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Issues
NC Dem Bill for ‘Safer Schools, Healthier Kids’ Looks Just Like ‘Extreme Risk Protection Order’ Bill
Two bills were put forward by NC Democrats and seem to be essentially the same. The main difference is that one of them is using NC schools and kids as a reason to enact their gun control wish list. Continue reading
Video of a man defending his Second Amendment rights during the public comments portion of a recent Greensboro City Council meeting has gone viral.
Mark Robinson did not bring prepared remarks to the meeting but had a blistering response to speakers who had preceded him and essentially nuked the gun-grabby City Council members. Continue reading
The news that the March For Our Lives had been set up as a 501(c)4 hit the news cycle a week or two ago.
What’s most interesting to me is how fast they received their non-profit status. Continue reading
Before he facilitated payment for a Russian Dossier to Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign lawyer, Marc Elias, was Roy Cooper’s lawyer during the 2016 election. Continue reading