A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: You Will Be Made To Care
This is what making $85,000 a year allows you to do in Wake County Public Schools: Virtue Signal on Twitter by telling teachers not to be ‘culturally appropriating’ in your “cute” Thanksgiving classroom activities. Continue reading
The Democrat Representative who claimed a bill protecting campus free speech was an “extreme agenda” now is pushing a bill to move a Confederate statue on the UNC Chapel Hill campus to a “safe place”. Continue reading
Unbelievable. Governor Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein kick open the ‘Socials Issues’ stall door. Again.
Stop trying to revive HB2, governor. That fundraising ship has sailed. Continue reading