A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Useful Idiot
North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper has created an Executive Order to ‘lessen the impact’ of hurricanes. *Facepalm* Continue reading
There were more MoMo without the Mojo arrests this week.
As an added bonus, at the bottom of this article one will find the week of mugshots I missed back on 5/21/18. Continue reading
MoMo without the Mojo was back again this week. Per usual, I have the mugshots. Continue reading
Yesterday was yet another one of Reverend Barber’s lackluster MoMo without the Mojo protests. For the uninitiated, when I refer to MoMo, that means Moral Monday. And Yep, I’ve got the latest batch of mugshots of his band of merry idiots. Continue reading
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading
A group that fights to protect free speech on college campuses has an “extreme agenda” according to NC Democrat’s Whip, Representative Verla Insko (D-56). Continue reading