A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Really?
Virtue Signaling 101:
The head of the parent organization to the rabid leftist attack dog group, Blueprint NC, is calling for the return of civility in a recent Op-Ed. Continue reading
Over the weekend, the sign in front of the South Charlotte Middle School bore the message “F*ck Kavanaugh. CMS Spokesperson called it “Fake news,” but they were in for a surprise. Continue reading
What color is the sky in Keith Poston’s echo chamber? We may never know. Continue reading
Roy Cooper Defender Jim Goodmon has had his Capital Broadcasting minions trying to slime the Lt. Governor since last Fall in preparation for the 2020 North Carolina Governor’s race.
Last week, we saw more of the same from them with an attempt at smearing the Lt. Governor for… gasp…being religiously inclined. Continue reading
Like a broken record, in a new “report” put out by the far Left NC Justice Center’s Kris Nordstrom, more mud has been slung at North Carolina parents wanting to choose the best educational option for their children.
The “report” makes offers few solutions to its manufactured problems. Go get your coffee. This one was written with rant mode in the ON positi0n.
The media attacks on the NRA and the air rifle club at Stoneman Douglas High have now boomeranged. Continue reading
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper was ‘disappointed’ in Congress for not meeting the “very basic obligation of funding the government.” Continue reading