A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
- Parent group’s attorney sends letter to Apex Middle over “group therapy circles” activity
- Cross-post: Misdirected Evaluation and Intimidation in Wake County, North Carolina
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Really?
Virtue Signaling 101:
The head of the parent organization to the rabid leftist attack dog group, Blueprint NC, is calling for the return of civility in a recent Op-Ed. Continue reading
Over the weekend, the sign in front of the South Charlotte Middle School bore the message “F*ck Kavanaugh. CMS Spokesperson called it “Fake news,” but they were in for a surprise. Continue reading
What color is the sky in Keith Poston’s echo chamber? We may never know. Continue reading
Roy Cooper Defender Jim Goodmon has had his Capital Broadcasting minions trying to slime the Lt. Governor since last Fall in preparation for the 2020 North Carolina Governor’s race.
Last week, we saw more of the same from them with an attempt at smearing the Lt. Governor for… gasp…being religiously inclined. Continue reading
Like a broken record, in a new “report” put out by the far Left NC Justice Center’s Kris Nordstrom, more mud has been slung at North Carolina parents wanting to choose the best educational option for their children.
The “report” makes offers few solutions to its manufactured problems. Go get your coffee. This one was written with rant mode in the ON positi0n.
The media attacks on the NRA and the air rifle club at Stoneman Douglas High have now boomeranged. Continue reading
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper was ‘disappointed’ in Congress for not meeting the “very basic obligation of funding the government.” Continue reading