A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Narratives
Your tax dollars recently subsidized anti-semitic rap performance that was allegedly the ‘entertainment’ portion of a ‘Gaza conference’ hosted by UNC-Chapel Hill and co-sponsored by Duke University. Continue reading
SPLC has become what they started out fighting against. They have become a hate group. But they are a well-funded hate group.
The ‘non-profit’ has raked in millions, paid their executives huge salaries and in recent years has been shuffling their money to offshore bank accounts. That’s not sketchy at all.
Via Reason, John Stossel calls the SPLC what it has become – a scam. Continue reading
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District … Continue reading
In case you missed it, the ACLU, Equality NC, Lambda Legal and several citizen plaintiffs are suing the state over HB2.
I broke down some of the points made in the plaintiff’s case and pointed out the plaintiffs themselves were admitting transgenderism is really a classified mental disorder (gender dysphoria) and their case doesn’t even address the requirements of biological sex in HB2.
In other words, their case is built on feelings, comfort and desire of the transgender person, not biology.
Meet Hunter Shaffer, one of the plaintiffs of the HB2 lawsuit. According to Lamdba Legal, “Hunter was diagnosed with gender dysphoria in the ninth grade.”
KEEP READING… Continue reading