A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Narratives
Your tax dollars recently subsidized anti-semitic rap performance that was allegedly the ‘entertainment’ portion of a ‘Gaza conference’ hosted by UNC-Chapel Hill and co-sponsored by Duke University. Continue reading
SPLC has become what they started out fighting against. They have become a hate group. But they are a well-funded hate group.
The ‘non-profit’ has raked in millions, paid their executives huge salaries and in recent years has been shuffling their money to offshore bank accounts. That’s not sketchy at all.
Via Reason, John Stossel calls the SPLC what it has become – a scam. Continue reading
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District … Continue reading
In case you missed it, the ACLU, Equality NC, Lambda Legal and several citizen plaintiffs are suing the state over HB2.
I broke down some of the points made in the plaintiff’s case and pointed out the plaintiffs themselves were admitting transgenderism is really a classified mental disorder (gender dysphoria) and their case doesn’t even address the requirements of biological sex in HB2.
In other words, their case is built on feelings, comfort and desire of the transgender person, not biology.
Meet Hunter Shaffer, one of the plaintiffs of the HB2 lawsuit. According to Lamdba Legal, “Hunter was diagnosed with gender dysphoria in the ninth grade.”
KEEP READING… Continue reading