A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Hell Yes
Video of a man defending his Second Amendment rights during the public comments portion of a recent Greensboro City Council meeting has gone viral.
Mark Robinson did not bring prepared remarks to the meeting but had a blistering response to speakers who had preceded him and essentially nuked the gun-grabby City Council members. Continue reading
Yep, that’s right, a very special edition JΞSTΞR ✪ ΔCTUAL watch is being released by Minuteman Watches. Continue reading
Some of you might know Markeece Young as @YoungBlkRepub on Twitter and the impact he has on political conversations there.
SO MUCH WINI know him as a man with a fire in his belly who has just as big a B.S. flag to wave as I do. I love his style, his energy and that million dollar, contagious smile.
During the special June primary in North Carolina, Young encountered a Democrat precinct chair who gave him pause. You’ll see why. Read his open letter below. Continue reading
So you think Hollywood does a bang-up job at portraying our Veterans? Movie after movie has been produced that portray the great men and women of our Military as either stoic, unyielding, bland, tunnel-visioned, broken, haunted or just down right … Continue reading
Something epic has happened this evening. Hillary Clinton supporters are going insane on Twitter calling for a #BlockSalon tweet storm.
Why you may ask? Well, because Salon.com published an article titled “Dear FBI, the Democratic Party’s Future Rests Upon Your Investigation of Clinton’s Emails”.
KEEP READING… THERE IS A PUNCHLINE… Continue reading