A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- More About That Bill That Would Make Durham Public Schools A Landlord
- Durham Legislators File Bill To Let Durham Public Schools Become A Landlord
- Left-Leaning ‘Education Non-Profits’ Step Up Attacks On #SchoolChoice Kids, Families
- FL Governor’s EO ‘Removing’ Common Core Is A Nice Gesture
- ICYMI – Google Pumped 250K into SPLC’s Education Propaganda Arm
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Err What?
One-term former NC Governor Beverly Perdue has been elevated from member to chair of the organization in charge of the Nation’s Education report card, commonly known as the NAEP.
Time for some flashbacks. Continue reading
People, context, and details make all the difference. A social media post of a teacher’s paystub, which the teacher has now taken down, has zero context and zero details. Continue reading
Durham is out of control. OUT. OF. CONTROL.
The same DA who let the Durham commies get away with destroying public property is offering this guy a “restorative justice” plea deal.
This is unfreaking real Continue reading
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading