LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC Media Outlets Ledes on Recent #HB2 Ruling Mislead Citizens
- NC Dept. Of Public Instruction Touts 4th Year of Powerschool, Ignores Failings
- Wake School Board Race Will Use 2011 Maps; 4 Incumbents Run Unopposed
- WRAL Report On Edgecombe Teacher Turnover Doesn’t Include Supplemental Pay Figures
- NC Big Media Still Silent on Suit To Remove Keever – #ncpol #ncdems
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: NC Politics
As previously reported by this site, the larger media outlets in North Carolina have remained silent on the attempts by the African-American Caucus (AAC) of the NC Democratic Party to remove Patsy Keever as party chair.
Media continued to ignore it even after the group filed suit in Wake County.
The only outlet who has reported on this turn of events to date is the Tribune Papers. All four were penned by Roger McCredie. Continue reading
The Obama administration has taken aim at our kids. Under this administrations personal interpretation of Title IX, any child can use any bathroom, locker room, shower or even join any club or team — regardless of their biological sex. It only matters what sex the child ‘identifies as’.
By allowing such access, the door is opened for abuse, assault, rape and exploitation by those who would take advantage of such an open decree. All they have to say are the magic words, “I identify as…”.
A concerned citizen wanted to know why our Senators are not stepping up and standing with their state on HB 2, so they asked one of them.
KEEP READING… Continue reading