A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: New Media
For anyone doubting media bias is real in North Carolina, consider the case of WNCT reported, Jessica Jewell reporting nearly verbatim material supplied to her by far Left outfit, Progress NC.
I asked the question:
So did @JessicaWNCT plagiarize Progress NC Comms director piece or did they just give it to her to re-print? https://t.co/dPp8VKrs7T @wnct9
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) January 15, 2016
SEE THE REPLY.. KEEP READING… Continue reading
A video has surfaced of an ISIS panel that took place on the University of New Mexico Campus. The panel was sponsored by the UNM Muslim Student Association for Islamic Awareness Week . (click here for link to schedule) There … Continue reading
By Liberty Speaks Everyone who has followed me on Lady Liberty 1885 knows that I cherish the First Amendment. You all know that even if sometimes I do not agree with what is said, I will fight for your right … Continue reading
New Mexico Senator Tom Udall has a couple of challengers for the upcoming 2014 election. In addition to candidates challenging Senator Udall, we’re also seeing grass-roots websites popping up questioning New Mexicans on the Senator — Do You Know Udall? Continue reading