A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment wanes, EdCamp Equity, Board member lie caught on camera, Green Hope fights to keep Dance
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Storify
I’ve recapped today’s press conference held by over 50 pastors in NC who came out in support of Governor McCrory and HB2, while decrying the Obama administration for their comparison of transgender access to civil rights.
There is also video of the presser, including questions from the media.
View the recap in my Storify Article: Black Conservative Pastors Stand Behind #HB2 Continue reading
The North Carolina Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) held its monthly meeting on Friday, November 13th.
Coastal Carolina Taxpayers Association has graciously provided minutes from the meeting. In addition to the minutes, I live Tweeted the meeting.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
On Monday, October 19th, the NC Common Core Commission (or ASRC) had their monthly meeting.
I’d like to thank Kim Fink of Coastal Carolina Taxpayers Association for taking some minutes during the meeting. Those minutes can be viewed in my ASRC Repository.
I live tweeted the first half of the meeting. View my Storify article to see the timeline.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Your tax dollars, paying for attacks on Wake county parents who dared to advocate for their children.
See my Storify article: #WCPSS Board Attacks Parents Speaking Out On #CommonCo Continue reading
This past Monday was the September meeting of the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC), which is tasked by SB 812 with reviewing and recommending possible replacements for Common Core.
See who was there, what was said and more. Continue reading
Some quick hits this week in education news from around North Carolina.
-Career and College Ready Graduates
-NC Media Suddenly Notices Common Core Commission
-Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility
-John Locke Foundation Event hosts BESTNC