A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Storify
I’ve recapped today’s press conference held by over 50 pastors in NC who came out in support of Governor McCrory and HB2, while decrying the Obama administration for their comparison of transgender access to civil rights.
There is also video of the presser, including questions from the media.
View the recap in my Storify Article: Black Conservative Pastors Stand Behind #HB2 Continue reading
The North Carolina Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) held its monthly meeting on Friday, November 13th.
Coastal Carolina Taxpayers Association has graciously provided minutes from the meeting. In addition to the minutes, I live Tweeted the meeting.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
On Monday, October 19th, the NC Common Core Commission (or ASRC) had their monthly meeting.
I’d like to thank Kim Fink of Coastal Carolina Taxpayers Association for taking some minutes during the meeting. Those minutes can be viewed in my ASRC Repository.
I live tweeted the first half of the meeting. View my Storify article to see the timeline.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Your tax dollars, paying for attacks on Wake county parents who dared to advocate for their children.
See my Storify article: #WCPSS Board Attacks Parents Speaking Out On #CommonCo Continue reading