A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: The BIMAS-2 pricetag for experimenting on our kids
- #NCED Updates: Per Pupil Spending, Whiplash and Higher Ed news
- Wake County assistant principal arrested for DWI
- Buncombe teacher arrested on charges of having sex with a student
- #WCPSS Updates: Mental health screenings, the latest reassignment plan draft and failing schools
- Alamance teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted on charge of storing a student’s gun in her classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: LL1885
Heard about the BIMAS-2 yet? It’s a pseudo-psychological assessment the district is using on students.
Plus, MVP Math has dropped their suit and an Enloe Magnet student is charged in a gas station robbery/shooting. Continue reading
A Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Schools (CMS) teacher has been arrested on multiple sex crimes charges involving an unidentified 17-year-old student. Continue reading
The Gaston County assistant principal who was arrested on charges of sex acts with a student has pleaded guilty as part of a plea agreement and is receiving no jail time. Continue reading
A second Iredell-Statesville Public Schools teacher has been charged with assaulting a student. Continue reading
Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
An Iredell-Statesville Public Schools teacher has been arrested and charged with assaulting a handicapped student but putting the children in trash cans. Continue reading
School shootings are rare, but sexual abuse by a school employee is not. Where are the millions to protect them?
A Wake County Public Schools teacher has been charged with multiple counts of taking indecent liberties with children that involve students at the school he taught at. Continue reading