A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: LL1885
A teacher who worked for Rowan-Salisbury Public Schools has resigned after he was arrested on sex charges involving a minor. Continue reading
A statement by the Durham Association of Educators says they “cannot endorse a return to in-person learning.” The statement also included a series of demands the group characterized as “guiding principles for a safe and equitable re-opening.” Continue reading
Only one of the multiple challengers running for Wake County School Board managed to beat the well-funded progressive incumbents they faced this election cycle.
A former Lincolnton High School principal was sentenced to a maximum of three years and six months in prison related to sex crimes which involved a student. Continue reading