A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Granville County teacher arrested by NC SBI Computer Crimes Unit
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: LL1885
It has long been the habit of North Carolina media outlets to report stories that cite seemingly random people, and in particular, activists, without telling the audience any background or details about that person or activist.
What follows is a juxtaposition of two such stories. Continue reading
A Guilford County Public Schools teacher has been charged by Greensboro police with multiple counts of a sex act with a student. Continue reading
Two Wilmington area law firms filed a civil class-action lawsuit today against the
Guilford County Board of Education and the former Dudley High School coach and teacher’s assistant accused of sexually assaulting students. Continue reading
A former Yadkin County Public Schools substitute teacher has been charged with indecent liberty with a child. Continue reading
A second lawsuit has been filed against the New Hanover County School board pertaining to a sexual assault on students by a teacher. Continue reading
In a Harvard Magazine article, Elizabeth Bartholet, faculty director of Harvard Law School’s Child Advocacy Program, makes a number of pretty outrageous – and demonstrably false – claims about homeschooling. Continue reading
The NCAE has new leadership and taking the top spots are some of the most radical members of Organize2020, the “Racial and Social Justice Caucus” of the NCAE. Continue reading