A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Heartland
My latest two articles at the Heartland Institute deal with two things I love: Beer and Soccer.
See what’s on tap! Continue reading
Here’s the latest set of articles up at Heartland Institute’s Budget and Tax, as well as two at Heartland School News: Continue reading
Here are some of my latest articles over at the Heartland Institute. See what’s going on from Pennsylvania to Washington.
Read & share! Continue reading
My latest articles at Heartland are now available:
North Carolina Commissioners, Residents Reject Eminent Domain Proposal
Lawmakers Debate Post Office Entitlement Changes, Reorganization
Prior articles this month included:
Indiana Lawmakers Propose Excise Tax Hikes for Road Funding
North Carolina Panelists Break Ranks with Standards Commission
Kentucky Lawmakers Propose Rebooting State Education Standards Continue reading
My latest article at Heartland School News is now available:
Textbook Vendor: Common Core Standards ‘All About the Money’
Excerpt: Continue reading
View my latest piece at Heartland — Report: IRS Spending Millions on Redundant Tech Systems Continue reading